Sen. Tim Johnson
Democrat • South Dakota • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 186 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 1
- Past Seven Days: 3
- All-Time: 37,000
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2570 - Tribal Adoption Parity ActRead twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to recognize Indian tribal governments for purposes of determining under the adoption credit...
S.2464 - National Bison Legacy ActRead twice and referred Jun 11, 2014 46 Views
A bill to adopt the bison as the national mammal of the United States.
S.Res.464Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 03, 2014 45 Views
A resolution designating June 2014 as "National Aphasia Awareness Month" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of aphasia.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 0 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 4 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 30 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014