Sen. Tim Johnson
Democrat • South Dakota • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1997
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 186 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 2
- Past Seven Days: 3
- All-Time: 37,006
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of Defense
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2910Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 1 Views
A bill to prohibit States from carrying out more than one Congressional redistricting after a decennial census and apportionment, to require S...
S.2570 - Tribal Adoption Parity ActRead twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 24 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to recognize Indian tribal governments for purposes of determining under the adoption credit...
S.2464 - National Bison Legacy ActRead twice and referred Jun 11, 2014 51 Views
A bill to adopt the bison as the national mammal of the United States.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.552Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting Lights on Afterschool, a national celebration of afterschool programs held on October 23, 2014.
S.Res.558Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 1 Views
A resolution designating the week of September 22 through 28, 2014, as "National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week".
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014